An undergarment setting new standards
The patented material offers extreme breathability and steadily wicks moisture away from your skin.
High wearing comfort
The Arctic X-Pure is incredibly comfortable ,as well as, an ideal companion when diving with a trilaminate drysuit thanks to its high insulation properties and offers the ideal solution for long and warm dives – especially in colder waters.
The new X-Nine model comes with two pockets in the leg area and small zipper pocket on the right arm.
Knee and elbow patches
Increased insulation and mobility through the use of 200 Type B Thinsulate™ in the leg (thigh and knee) and arm (shoulder and elbow).
Two protected P-valve holes for increased comfort
Suitable for allergy sufferers
Dermatologist tested and proven hypoallergenic.
- Material: Double layer TecnoStretch® (300 gr/m2)
- 400g 3M™ Type B Thinsulate™ filling (chest and back)
- 200g 3M™ Type B Thinsulate™ filling (shoulder, elbow, thigh, and knee)
- One piece uni-suit
- Standard sizes: XS – XXL (unisex)
- Available “Custom Made”: Fully customized made-to-measure suit
- Sturdy two-way zipper
- Two pockets in the leg area
- Zipper pocket on the right arm
- Insulation rating: Extreme
- Extremely breathable
- Two P-valve holes
- Wind resistant
- Made in Europe
Contact us to order out of stock sizes or custom sizes!