The ScubaForce Explorer provides both optimum protection and generous freedom of movement using an ideal combination of materials; tear-resistant and ultra-strong 1200 denier Cordura in the trousers combined with extremely light-weight 840 denier Nylon for the upper body. Cordura covering the entire leg area is especially important as this is an area prone to constant rubbing and chaffing against rocks and other environmental hazards, while the Nylon upper body and Cordura overlay provides exceptional freedom of movement to help avoid unnecessary exertion. Consult with your local dealer to discuss the use of different combinations of materials if desired.
Cordura Protection System
The upper body trilaminate is protected by a Cordura overlay that covers most of the shoulders and arms for additional environmental protection. The overlay is available in several different colors, including black, blue, red, yellow, olive green, magenta and purple, as well as, Kevlar® at no additional charge.
Quality without Compromise
Hand-made in Europe using the best materials and manufacturing processes. The seams are meticulously sealed by hand using a polyurethane based adhesive which ensures a superior bond and is significantly more durable than conventional seals utilizing tape.
In order to achieve increased freedom of movement, the X9 has been designed with elliptical-shaped movement zones in the armpit and crotch area to ensure a significant reduction of tension on the seams and increase mobility for the diver.
The Perfect Fit
A diagonal front zipper combined with a telescoping torso and our internal waist-adjustment system ensure the perfect fit and allow for independent entry and exit of the suit. If you don’t fit perfectly into one of our stock sizes, we also offer the option of “Custom Made”; a complete made-to-measure suit.
Integrated XBP Bellows Pockets
The X9 comes standard with two XBP bellows pockets. These large-volume suit pockets provide the diver with a secure place to store equipment and accessories. A reinforced rod in the outer pocket cover assures easy location and open and close of the pocket, even when wearing thick gloves. Integrated bungee tabs allow the diver to attach their equipment and guarantees that everything stays within reach. An additional internal pocket offers even more storage room and separation for necessary equipment such as ScubaForce wetnotes.
Unique Boot Selection
Select from three different styles of boots at no additional charge. We offer Dry Boots, Slim Line Boots and Kevlar® reinforced Neoprene Socks with Rock Boots depending on your application or individual preference. The size of your boot will be customized for the perfect fit.
- 840 denier Nylon upper body / 1200 denier Cordura legs
- Color options: Black, Blue, Red , Yellow, Olive Green, Magenta, Purple and Kevlar®
- Standard sizes: S – XXL (men) and S-L (women)
- Available “Custom Made”: Fully customized made-to-measure suit
- Telescoping torso with front zipper and internal waist-adjustment system
- Zipper guard and large 4mm warm neck collar
- Internal suspenders
- XBP bellows pockets with bungee tabs and Velcro fastener
- Latex wrist and neck seals (neoprene and silicone optional)
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- Choice of dry zipper: metal or synthetic
- Cordura Protection System
- Hand glued seams
- Choice of boots: Dry Boots, Slim Line Boots or Rock Boots with Kevlar® reinforced socks